The "Insane World Of Mike Sain" airs every Wednesday at 9:00 AM Eastern Time on WPON-AM 1460 Detroit. Today's show featured songs beginning with either two, oh, double o, four, or for in the title to kick in the new year - two oh oh four (2004). Happy New Year!!
- Two Hearts - Pat Boone - 1955
- Oh! Carol - Neil Sedaka - 1959
- Oh! Darling - Beatles - 1969
- For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder - 1968
- Two Faces Have I - Lou Christie - 1963
- Oh Lonesome Me - Don Gibson - 1958
- Double O Sole - Edwin Starr - 1965
- For Emily, Wherever I May Find Her - Simon & Garfunkel - 1972
- 2 Plus 2 - Bob Seger - 1968
- Oh How Happy - Shades Of Blue - 1966
- Oh Me Oh My - Lulu - 1970
- For Lovin' Me - Peter Paul and Mary - 1965
- Two Lovers - Mary Wells - 1963
- Oh, Boy! - Buddy Holly & The Crickets - 1958
- For The Good Times - Ray Price - 1971
- "Oh! Darling," a bluesy 1950s-style song written by Paul McCartney and John Lennon, is from the Beatles' 1969 "Abbey Road" album.
- "2 + 2 = ?" by the Bob Seger System is from Seger's 1968 debut album Ramblin' Gamblin' Man. This song was also released as Seger's debut single (b/w "Death Row"). "2 + 2 = ?" was a hard rock antiwar protest song that received little airplay nationwide outside of Seger's home state of Michigan.
Click here for a complete list of "Insane World Of Mike Sain" playlists available on this web site.