ABOUTFunk-disco-soul group. Best known songs include "Shining Star" (1975), "Sing A Song" (1975), "After The Love Has Gone" (1979), and "Fall In Love With Me" (1983). Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, 2000.
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Earth, Wind And Fire - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- Earth, Wind And Fire - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- Earth, Wind And Fire - Digital music - Amazon.com
- Earth, Wind And Fire - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
- Earth, Wind And Fire - Sheet Music - SheetMusicPlus.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
Earth, Wind And Fire
Previous Artist | Next Artist