ABOUTNative Irish AM pop-soft-rock singer born Raymond O'Sullivan. Best known songs include the suicidal "Alone Again, Naturally" (1972), "Clair" (1972), and "Get Down" (1973).
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Gilbert O'Sullivan - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- Gilbert O'Sullivan - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- Gilbert O'Sullivan - Digital music - Amazon.com
- Gilbert O'Sullivan - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
- Gilbert O'Sullivan - Sheet Music - SheetMusicPlus.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
- Alone Again (Naturally) 1972
(This song topped both the Adult Contemporary and Pop/Rock charts.)
- Clair 1972
(The giggling of a little girl can be heard at the end of this song.)
Previous Artist | Next Artist