ABOUTHighly acclaimed movie and TV music composer, arranger, and conductor. Best known songs include "Moon River" (1961), "Days Of Wine And Roses" (1963), and "Love Theme From Romero And Juliet" (1969).
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Henry Mancini And His Orchestra - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- Henry Mancini And His Orchestra - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- Henry Mancini And His Orchestra - Digital music - Amazon.com
- Henry Mancini And His Orchestra - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
- Henry Mancini And His Orchestra - Sheet Music - SheetMusicPlus.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
Henry Mancini And His Orchestra
- Charade 1963
(This song also became a hit for Sammy Kaye (1964) and Andy Williams (1964).)
- Theme From Love Story 1971
(This instrumental song also became a hit in 1971 for Andy Williams (as "Where Do I Begin") and Francis Lai.)
- Love Theme From Romeo & Juliet 1969
("Love Theme From Romeo & Juliet" (a.k.a. "A Time For Us") is an arrangement of the music by Nino Rota from the 1968 movie, " Romeo And Juliet," starring Leonard Whiting and Olivia Hussey. This instrumental song topped both the Adult Contemporary and Pop/Rock charts and later also became a hit for Johnny Mathis (1969).)
- Mr. Lucky 1960
- The Pink Panther Theme 1964
Previous Artist | Next Artist