The Partridge Family was a made-for-TV family pop-rock group led by teen idol David Cassidy whose key members also included stepmother Shirley Jones. "The Partridge Family" starred Shirley Jones and David Cassidy and ran from 1970-1974. The Cowsills were an inspiration for this show.
The Partridge Family's best known songs include their 1970 chart topping debut song, "I Think I Love You," and "Doesn't Somebody Want To Be Wanted" (1971). David Cassidy also recorded solo.
RELATED BANDS AND ARTISTS
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- The Partridge Family - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- The Partridge Family - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- The Partridge Family - Digital music - Amazon.com
- The Partridge Family - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
The Partridge Family
- Doesn't Somebody Want To Be Wanted 1971
- I Think I Love You 1970
(This song topped the charts.)
- I Woke Up In Love This Morning 1971
- I'll Meet You Halfway 1971
Previous Artist | Next Artist