ABOUTOrchestra leader best known for the instrumental hits "Little Dipper" (1959, recorded as the Mickey Mozart Quintet) and "Shangri-La" (1964).
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Robert Maxwell And His Orchestra - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- Robert Maxwell And His Orchestra - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- Robert Maxwell And His Orchestra - Digital music - Amazon.com
- Robert Maxwell And His Orchestra - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
- Robert Maxwell And His Orchestra - Sheet Music - SheetMusicPlus.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
Robert Maxwell And His Orchestra
- Shangri-La 1964
(This instrumental song was previously a hit for the Four Coins (1957, sung version) and also became a hit for Vic Dana (1964, sung version) and the Lettermen (1969, sung version).)
Previous Artist | Next Artist