ABOUTSmooth soul singer and actor. Best known songs include "(If You Let Me Make Love To You Then) Why Can't I Touch You" (1970) and "One Man Band (Plays All Alone)" (1973). Lead actor in the Broadway production of "Hair."
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Ronnie Dyson - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- Ronnie Dyson - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- Ronnie Dyson - Digital music - Amazon.com
- Ronnie Dyson - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
- Just Don't Want To Be Lonely 1973
(This song later also became a hit for the Main Ingredient (1974).)
- The More You Do It (The More I Like It Done To Me) 1976
- One Man Band (Plays All Alone) 1973
- When You Get Right Down To It 1971
(This song was previously a hit for the Delfonics (1970).)
- (If You Let Me Make Love To You Then) Why Can't I Touch You? 1970
(This song was from the off-Broadway musical, "Salvation.")
Previous Artist | Next Artist