ABOUTHighly acclaimed Motown female group led by Martha Reeves. First known as Martha and the Vandellas, the group changed its name to Martha Reeves and the Vandellas in 1967. Best known songs include "Heat Wave" (1963), "Dancing In The Street" (1964), "Nowhere To Run" (1965), "I'm Ready For Love" (1966), "Jimmy Mack" (1967), and "Honey Chile" (1967). Martha Reeves went solo in 1972. Martha Reeves and the Vandellas were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1995.
- Songs of The Stonewall - Photos of Martha Reeves and the Vandellas, past and present.
- Martha And The Vandellas Recordings (CDs, etc.)
- Martha And The Vandellas MP3s
- Martha And The Vandellas Vinyl
- Martha And The Vandellas Sheet Music
Martha Reeves And The Vandellas perform "Dancing In The Street"on The Ed Sullivan Show (December 5, 1965).
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
Martha Reeves And The Vandellas
- Honey Chile 1967
Martha And The Vandellas
- Come And Get These Memories 1963
- Dancing In The Street 1964
(This song later also became a hit for the Mamas & the Papas (1967), Ramsey Lewis (1967), Teri DeSario with K.C. (1980), Van Halen (1982), and Mick Jagger & David Bowie (1985).)
- Heat Wave 1963
(This song later also became a hit for Linda Ronstadt (1975).)
- I'm Ready For Love 1966
- Jimmy Mack 1967
(This song later also became a hit for Sheena Easton (1986).)
- Love Bug Leave My Heart Alone 1967
- My Baby Loves Me 1966
- Nowhere To Run 1965
- Quicksand 1963
- Wild One 1964
- You've Been In Love Too Long 1965
Previous Artist | Next Artist