ABOUTGerman-born composer, conductor, producer, and arranger. Best known pop songs include the instrumental hits "Wonderland By Night" (1961) and "Red Roses For A Blue Lady" (1965).
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra - Digital music - Amazon.com
- Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
- Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra - Sheet Music - SheetMusicPlus.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra
- Tenderly 1961
- Three O'Clock In The Morning 1965
(This instrumental song also became a hit for Lou Rawls (1965).)
- Wonderland By Night 1961
(This instrumental song topped the charts for Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra in 1961 and also became a hit that same year for both Louis Prima and Anita Bryant.)
Previous Artist | Next Artist