ABOUTBrother-sister duo. Recorded as Donny and Marie from late 1976. Co-hosted TV variety and talk shows. Best known songs include "I'm Leaving It (All) Up To You" (1974), "Morning Side Of The Mountain" (1975), and "On The Shelf" (1978).
RELATED BANDS AND ARTISTS
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Donny And Marie Osmond - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- Donny And Marie Osmond - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- Donny And Marie Osmond - Digital music - Amazon.com
- Donny And Marie Osmond - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
Donny And Marie Osmond
- I'm Leaving It (All) Up To You 1974
(This song previously topped the charts for Dale & Grace (1963, as "I'm Leaving It Up To You").)
- Morning Side Of The Mountain 1974
(This song was previously a hit for Tommy Edwards (1959).)
Previous Artist | Next Artist