ABOUTSoft rock-pop singer-songwriter. Best known songs include "Me And You And A Dog Named Boo" (1971), "I'd Love You To Want Me" (1972), "Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend" (1973), and "Where Were You When I Was Falling In Love" (1979).
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Lobo - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- Lobo - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- Lobo - Digital music - Amazon.com
- Lobo - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
- Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend 1972
- Don't Tell Me Goodnight 1975
- How Can I Tell Her 1973
- I'd Love You To Want Me 1972
- It Sure Took A Long, Long Time 1973
- Me And You And A Dog Named Boo 1971
- Standing At The End Of The Line 1974
Previous Artist | Next Artist