A highly acclaimed jazz singer with a sultry style, Peggy Lee's long and distinguished career dates from 1936 when she started singing at around age 10 with Jack Wardlow. Her long string of hits from 1945-1969 include "Mr. Wonderful" (1956), "Fever" (1958), and "Is That All There Is" (1969).
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Peggy Lee - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- Peggy Lee - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- Peggy Lee - Digital music - Amazon.com
- Peggy Lee - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
- Peggy Lee - Sheet Music - SheetMusicPlus.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
- Is That All There Is 1969
(This song is spoken throughout except for the refrain.)
Previous Artist | Next Artist