ABOUTCountry-soft rock singer born Arnold George Dorsey. Best known songs include "Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)" (1967) and "After The Lovin'" (1977).
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Engelbert Humperdinck Recordings (CDs, etc.)
- Engelbert Humperdinck MP3s
- Engelbert Humperdinck Vinyl
- Engelbert Humperdinck Sheet Music
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
- Am I That Easy To Forget 1967
(This song was previously a hit for Debbie Reynolds (1960).)
- The Last Waltz 1967
- Les Bicyclettes De Belsize 1968
(This is the title song to the 1968 British musical film starring Judy Huxtable and Anthony May. It is sung entirely in English except for the (French) title.)
- A Man Without Love (Quando M'innamoro) 1968
- Release Me (And Let Me Love Again) 1967
(This song also became a hit for Esther Phillips (1962, 1967) and Johnny Adams (1968).)
- There Goes My Everything 1967
(This song also became a hit for Jack Greene (1967) and Elvis Presley (1970).)
- Winter World Of Love 1969
Previous Artist | Next Artist