ABOUTSouth African-born British Invasion singer. Best known songs include "Do Wah Diddy Diddy" (1964), "Pretty Flamingo" (1966), "Mighty Quinn (Quinn The Eskimo)" (1968), "Blinded By The Light" (1976, Manfred Mann's Earth Band), and "Runner" (1984).
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Manfred Mann - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- Manfred Mann - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- Manfred Mann - Digital music - Amazon.com
- Manfred Mann - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
- Manfred Mann - Sheet Music - SheetMusicPlus.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
- Do Wah Diddy Diddy 1964
(This song topped the charts for Manfred Mann in 1964 and also became a hit that same year for the Exciters.)
- Mighty Quinn (Quinn The Eskimo) 1968
- Pretty Flamingo 1966
- Sha La La 1964
(This song was previously a hit for the Shirelles (1964).)
Previous Artist | Next Artist