ABOUTR&B singer-songwriter best known for the "Laugh-In"-inspired funky novelty hit "Here Comes The Judge" (1968). Other hits include "Function at the Junction" (1966) and "Night Fo' Last" (1968).
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Shorty Long - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- Shorty Long - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- Shorty Long - Digital music - Amazon.com
- Shorty Long - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
- Function At The Junction 1966
- Here Comes The Judge 1968
(Funky dance tune with funny lyrics inspired by the famous Rowan & Martin skit)
Previous Artist | Next Artist