ABOUTPop-soft rock group. Best known songs include "Don't Pull Your Love" (1971), "Fallin' In Love" (1975), and "Winners And Losers" (1976). Original group members had previously recorded as the T-Bones. Tommy Reynolds left the group in 1972 and was replaced by Alan Dennison.
RELATED BANDS AND ARTISTS
Disclosure: The following links will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings and other merchandise for the performing artist featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- Hamilton, Joe Frank And Reynolds - CDs, vinyl, & more - Amazon.com
- Hamilton, Joe Frank And Reynolds - CDs, vinyl, & more - CDUniverse.com
- Hamilton, Joe Frank And Reynolds - Digital music - Amazon.com
- Hamilton, Joe Frank And Reynolds - Rare vinyl, CDs, & more - MusicStack.com
To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples.
Hamilton, Joe Frank And Reynolds
- Don't Pull Your Love 1971
(This song later also became a hit for Glen Campbell (1976, as a medley).)
- Fallin' In Love 1975
(This song topped both the Adult Contemporary and Pop/Rock charts and later also became a hit for New Born (1993).)
Previous Artist | Next Artist