The "Insane World Of Mike Sain" airs every Wednesday at 9:00 AM Eastern Time on WPON-AM 1460 Detroit. On today's program Mike played songs with "time" in the title.
- The Time It Is Today - The Association - 1969
- Mashed Potato Time - Dee Dee Sharp - 1962
- Even The Bad Times Are Good - The Tremeloes - 1967
- Popeye One More Time - Little Caesar & The Romans - 1962 (?)
- No Time - The Titans - 1959 (?) (by request)
- No Time - The Guess Who - 1970
- Time Is On My Side - The Rolling Stones - 1964 (by request)
- Time Has Come Today - The Chambers Brothers - 1968 - (by request from Amy Gold)
- The Times They Are A Changin' - Bob Dylan - 1964
- Time Machine - Dante & The Evergreens - 1960 (by request)
- Time Won't Let Me - The Outsiders - 1966
- Give Me Just A Little More Time - Chairmen Of The Board - 1970
Disclosure: This page includes links that will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings with some of the songs featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- "The Time It Is Today" by the Association was the B-side song of "Goodbye Columbus" (Warner 7267).
- "Mashed Potato Time" by Dee Dee Sharp was not only a smash Pop/Rock hit in 1962 but also topped the R&B charts that same year.
- "Even The Bad Times Are Good" by the Tremeloes is a good-timey song in which manaical laughter and yelling can be heard in the background.
- "Popeye One More Time" by Little Caesar & The Romans is included on the CD Toga! Toga! Toga!.
- "No Time" by the Titans is included on the CDs Spotlite on Class Records, Vol. 1 and The Class & Rendezvous Story [IMPORT].
Click here for a complete list of "Insane World Of Mike Sain" playlists available on this web site.