The "Insane World Of Mike Sain" airs every Wednesday at 9:00 AM Eastern Time on WPON-AM 1460 Detroit.
Merry Christmas!! Today's show featured the hilarious novelty oldies Christmas songs listed below:
- The Chipmunk Song - David Seville - 1958
- I'm A Christmas Tree - Wild Man Fischer - 1975 (?)
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth - Spike Jones - 1948
- I Yust Go Nuts At Christmas - Yogi Yorgesson - 1949
- Christmas Dragnet - Daws Butler - 1953
- I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus - Kip Addotta - 1984
- 12 Gifts Of Christmas - Allan Sherman - 1963
- I Want A Hippo For Christmas - Gayla Peevey - 1952 (?)
- 12 Days Of Christmas - Bob and Doug McKenzie - 1982
- I'm Getting Nothin' For Christmas - Stan Freberg - 1955
- Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy - 1983
- Silent Night - Simon & Garfunkel
Disclosure: This page includes links that will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings with some of the songs featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
Notes: All songs listed above except for "Silent Night" by Simon & Garfunkel are on the compilation CD, Dr. Demento Presents: Greatest Christmas Novelty CD.
Click here for a complete list of "Insane World Of Mike Sain" playlists available on this web site.