The "Insane World Of Mike Sain" airs every Wednesday at 9:00 AM Eastern Time on WPON-AM 1460 Detroit. Today's show featured songs beginning with either two, oh, double o, four, or for in the title to kick in the new year - two oh oh four (2004). Happy New Year!!
- Two Hearts - Pat Boone - 1955
- Oh! Carol - Neil Sedaka - 1959
- Oh! Darling - The Beatles - 1969
- For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder - 1968
- Two Faces Have I - Lou Christie - 1963
- Oh Lonesome Me - Don Gibson - 1958
- Double O Sole - Edwin Starr - 1965
- For Emily, Wherever I May Find Her - Simon & Garfunkel - 1972
- 2 Plus 2 - Bob Seger - 1968
- Oh How Happy - Shades Of Blue - 1966
- Oh Me Oh My - Lulu - 1970
- For Lovin' Me - Peter Paul & Mary - 1965
- Two Lovers - Mary Wells - 1963
- Oh, Boy! - Buddy Holly & The Crickets - 1958
- For The Good Times - Ray Price - 1971
Disclosure: This page includes links that will take you to various online merchants outside of allbutforgottenoldies.net that sell recordings with some of the songs featured on this page. Please note that these are referral or affiliate links from which allbutforgottenoldies.net may receive, at no additional cost to you, a commission if you should make any purchases through them.
- "Oh! Darling," a bluesy 1950s-style song written by Paul McCartney and John Lennon, is from The Beatles' 1969 "Abbey Road" album.
- "2 + 2 = ?" by the Bob Seger System is from Seger's 1968 debut album, Ramblin' Gamblin' Man. This song was also released as Seger's debut single (b/w "Death Row"). "2 + 2 = ?" was a hard rock antiwar protest song that received little airplay nationwide outside of Seger's home state of Michigan.
Click here for a complete list of "Insane World Of Mike Sain" playlists available on this web site.